05th - 11th December, 2020
Zanzibar, the Spice Island, off the coast of Tanzania in East Africa. Join fine art photographer Jonathan Chritchley as he revisits this beautiful and iconic island, working with the small fishing boats, or dhows as they are known, beautiful white sandy beaches, stunning trees, little jetties and piers. And some of the locals too! Staying in one beautiful coastal hotel, travelling either just up the beach on foot or to nearby fishing villages in an air conditioned vehicle with ou own guide, this 7 day trip to paradise is a pre-Christmas must!! There will also be daytime visits to a spice plantation, and of course a couple of trips on the dhows themselves!
- Transfers and internal flights from Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- All meals and non alcoholic drinks
- International travel to and from Dar es Salaam
- Alcoholic drinks
- Flight to Dar Es Salaam, arrive before Before 14.00 on Saturday 5th December on 05th December, 2020. Depart Dar Es Salaam, depart after After 16.00 on Friday 12th December on 11th December, 2020.
- 22°C to 29°C, warm, humid, occasional rain showers
- 6.00 / 18.00