West Coast of France 2019
30th September - 05th October, 2019
WEST COAST OF FRANCE PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR A fantastic photo tour led by Jonathan Chritchley in his ‘back garden’, the incredible coastline of south west France. Arriving in Bordeaux you head straight for the Gironde Estuary to spend a couple of days shooting the wonderful Stilt Fishing Huts of the area, then head over the estuary on a small ferry to shoot the lakes and coast of the famous Medoc wine area, with a visit to a vineyard of course! Next is the amazing Cap Ferret, with its oyster beds, sea defences and little wooden houses, then round the bay of Arcachon to the largest sand dune in Europe, more lakes and jetties, and finally down to the fabulous coastal town of Biarritz, with its lighthouse, dramatic sea cliffs and fishing boats. This week long trip highlights the best of the amazing area, taking you to locations that only a local might know. Good food, wine, laughs and of course fantastic locations - a real Ocean Capture adventure in a stunning part of the world.
All our prices include SINGLE OCCUPANCY double rooms as standard.
- Airport Transfers
- 5 nights' single occupancy en suite accommodation in good hotels
- Travel to and from Bordeaux
- Other meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Flight to Bordeaux, arrive before By 14.00 on the 30th September 2019 on 30th September, 2019. Depart Bordeaux, depart after After 14.00 on the 5th October 2019 on 05th October, 2019.
- 22°C daytime, some cloud clover, 12-14°C overnight and early morning
- 7.45 / 19.00