12th - 19th September, 2020
A brand new and exciting photography tour to photograph the incredible coastline of Vietnam. Over 7 years in the making, this amazing trip is led by Jonathan Chritchley, and will focus two specific areas in Vietnam - the north east coast, incorporating 2 nights on a private luxury boat (the wood panelled suites are over 40m2 each, for sole occupancy) shooting the limestone cliffs, islands, boats and scenery of Halong Bay, then an internal flight down to the south where the subject matter will be fishing nets, stilt fishing huts, boats and of course the local people as they go about their lives. 5 star hotels, great food, epic photography locations and incredible experiences make this trip an absolute must.
Arrival date Saturday 12th September at Hanoi Airport, Vietnam
Departure date Sunday 19th September from Da Nang airport, Vietnam.
Group size: 7 guests maximum
- Airport Transfers
- All meals and non alcoholic drinks
- Internal flights
- 2 nights on a private luxury boat
- Flights to and from Vietnam
- Other drinks and activities not mentioned above
- Flight to For arrival, Hanoi, for departure Da Nang, arrive before Before 17.00 on 12th September, 2020. Depart For arrival, Hanoi, for departure Da Nang, depart after after 10.00 on 19th September, 2020.
- Cloudy, some sunshine, humid, temperatures from 19°C up to 27°C.
- 6.30 / 18.30