Tides & Tempests, England
03rd - 06th November, 2022
TIDES & TEMPESTS PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP. The East Sussex coast of England, with its iconic chalk cliffs backed by rolling green down-land, is one of the jewels of the South. This exciting new workshop is led by talented fine art photographer Rachael Talibart, lover of all things coastal, especially storms. Rachael, Black and White Photographer of the Year 2018, grew up in Sussex and its coast remains the focus of her own photography so she knows the best locations for all conditions. The group will be staying in a Grade II listed lighthouse right on the top of the cliffs, with spectacular views. The exact itinerary will vary depending on the conditions but is likely to include the magnificent cliffs of the Seven Sisters, at least two lighthouses and a windmill. If the conditions look promising, the beach where Rachael captures her award-winning photographs of storm waves is only a short drive away. In addition, there will be opportunities to work on hidden details and less well-known viewpoints. There will also be time for image review and editing in Lightroom and Photoshop. A wonderful Ocean Capture experience!
- 3 nights' accommodation in grade 2 listed lighthouse hotel.
- Travel to and from Beachy Head, Sussex
- Other meals and drinks not included above.
- Flight to NA, arrive before Before 14.00 on 03rd November, 2022. Depart NA, depart after After 11.00 on 06th November, 2022.
- 7-12°C, cloudy, possibility of some rain.
- 7.00 / 16.30