The Stokksnes Project Iceland
13th - 20th September, 2025
STOKKSNES PROJECT WORKSHOP, ICELAND.
A fantastic concept in photographic workshops brought to you by Ocean Capture and our fearless water warrior, Rachael Talibart. Set in Stokksnes, the amazing coastline in the south east of Iceland, this 6 day workshop retreat has its focus entirely on quality, from capture to preparing and curating a portfolio. Stokksnes is a stunning coastal area near the town of Höfn, dominated by Vestrahorn, one of the country’s most breathtaking mountains. With peaks reaching up to 454 metres (1490 ft), steep cliffs rising from the sides of a stunning lagoon, and black sand beaches all around, it promises to leave anyone with an appreciation of stark natural beauty open mouthed! You'll also be visiting parts of the stunning East Fjords, which provide more incredible 'off the beaten track' locations for this very special experience.
The goal of this retreat is to take time on location, to revisit and get to know and understand each place more, and over the space of a week create a collection of curated, beautifully crafted photographs that reflect your own vision and imagination. Rachael will of course be available to assist you, when needed, through the creative process, both on location and in processing sessions. Truly an in-depth experience that will stretch you as a photographic artist.
- Airport Transfers
- 7 nights single occupancy accommodation in good quality hotels
- Flights to and from Iceland
- Other meals & drinks not mentioned above
- Flight to Keflavik International Airport, Reykjavik (KEF), arrive before 16.00 on 13th September, 2025. Depart Keflavik International Airport, Reykjavik (KEF), depart after 16.00 on 20th September, 2025.
- 5°-12°C, some cloud and possible rain.
- 6.15 / 20.00