The Snaefells Project Iceland
14th - 20th September, 2024
THE SNAEFELLS PROJECT. A fantastic concept in photographic workshops brought to you by Ocean Capture and our fearless water warrior, Rachael Talibart. Set entirely in the stunning Snaefellsnes Peninsular on the west coast of Iceland, this 6 day workshop retreat has its focus entirely on quality, from capture to preparing and curating a portfolio. The Snaefellsnes Peninsular is often nicknamed 'Iceland in Miniature' due to the diversity of its natural features, all within an easy drive.
The goal of this retreat is to take time on location, to revisit and get to know and understand each place more, and over the space of a week create a collection of curated, beautifully crafted photographs that reflect your own vision and imagination. Rachael will of course be available to assist you, when needed, through the creative process, both on location and in processing sessions. Truly an in-depth experience that will stretch you as a photographic artist.
Locations will include black sand beaches, waterfalls, lava fields, basalt cliffs, black churches and of course the Snaefells volcano, the basis of the novel Journey to the Centre of the Earth by Jules Verne. With a lovely hotel as your base, the only real problem with this trip is that you will not want to go home!
- Airport Transfers
- 6 nights' single occupancy accommodation in very good quality hotel
- Flights to and from Iceland
- Other meals & drinks not mentioned above
- Flight to Keflavík airport, Reykjavik, Iceland, arrive before 16.30 on 14th September, 2024. Depart Keflavík airport, Reykjavik, Iceland, depart after 16.00 on 20th September, 2024.
- 4-9°C, cloudy, some sunny intervals
- 6.30 / 20.15