Elite Sailing Photography Workshop
24th - 28th September, 2023
A unique opportunity to spend 4 days on the Cote d'Azur with fine art sailing specialist Jonathan Chritchley during the renowned regatta Les Voiles de Saint Tropez. Shooting from a fast rigid inflatable speedboat (RIB), you will be on the water for up to 6 hours each day, shooting a stunning line up of classic yachts, many of which are over 100 years old. After the shoots you'll adjourn to your fabulous hotel in Saint Tropez for photo reviews and processing sessions with Jonathan.
With access to the 'behind the scenes' press office and on board one of the fabulous classic yachts, and evening meals in some fantastic restaurants, this workshop is a must for all sailing, and sailing photography, enthusiasts and Francophiles!
- 4 nights' single occupancy accommodation in very good quality hotel
- Airport Transfers
- Daily shoots aboard a 9 metre RIB open boat
- Other meals and drinks not included above
- Flight to Nice, France , arrive before 15.00 on 24th September, 2023. Depart Nice, France , depart after 14.00 on 28th September, 2023.
- 16-24°C, warm with some cloud and hazy sunshine
- 8.00 / 19.30