Monochrome Project France
15th - 19th February, 2025
The Monochrome Project is based on the stunningly beautiful French Riviera, in a lovely hotel close to the sea near the legendary village of Saint-Tropez, and working with celebrated black & white photographer Jonathan Chritchley on location and in front of the computer to create not only some beautiful photographs, but also the knowledge to go forward once the workshop is over. There will be at least two shoots a day, with classroom style sessions and slideshows, discussing high key and low key, high contrast, Japanese influences and examining work from some of the greatest photographers in history, along with demos and critiques, and of course fun conversations, and good company!
If you are interested in black & white photography and want to hone and develop your skills, then look no further. A first class photography retreat, led by an internationally renowned photographer, world class photography locations, in a stunning part of the world!
- 4 nights single occupancy accommodation in good quality hotels
- Airport Transfers
- Air travel to and from Nice
- Other meals & drinks not mentioned above
- Flight to Nice (NCE), arrive before 13.00 on 15th February, 2025. Depart Nice (NCE), depart after 16.00 on 19th February, 2025.
- Some sunshine, partial cloud, highs 14°C, lows 10°C.
- 7.30 / 18.00