Portugal Silver Coast
13th - 20th November, 2021
Portugal Silver Coast Photography Tour.
A brand new 7 day photography tour to the beautiful Silver Coast of Portugal. Once you know that this coast is also nicknamed the ‘Wavey Coast’, you will know why Rachael Talibart, our very own wave crusader, loves coming here so much. Based in the coastal village of Nazaré, famous for its giant waves, we will be ideally placed to make the most of any swells that come in but even if the weather is calm, there is so much to do here. Likely locations include lighthouses, vast sandy beaches backed by colourful cliffs, the amazing coastline of Peniche with its charismatic sea stacks, the ancient walled city of Obidos and some off-the-beaten-path gems that Rachael is keeping to herself for now! Dramatic wave photography, subtle and quiet long exposure work, good food and wine - need we say more!
Below is some fairly recent video footage of a surf competion that was held in Nazaré. Whilst the tour with Rachael won't necessarily revolve around surfing, this clip does give you an idea of the size the waves can reach in this legendary part of the world.
- 7 nights single occupancy accommodation in good quality hotels
- Airport Transfers
- Flights to and from Lisbon, Portugal
- Other meals and drinks not included above.
- Flight to Lisbon, arrive before Before 16.00 on 13th November, 2021. Depart Lisbon, depart after After 15.00 on 20th November, 2021.
- 12-15°C, some cloud and rain showers, with warm sunny intervals
- 7.30 / 17.30