Oregon - The Lost World Tour
11th - 19th October, 2025
In October 2025 Jonathan Chritchley & Rachael Talibart, two of the most acclaimed ocean photographers in the world today, unite for a one off adventure to the beautiful coast of Oregon, on the west coast of the USA. Starting and ending in Portland, and staying in excellent quality hotels right on the coast, this unique photography tour holds some of the most incredible ocean locations in the US, including the legendary beaches of Bandon and Cannon, and of course one to one time with these two experienced workshop leaders, with reviews, demos and critiques. Waterfalls, sea stacks, rocks, cliffs, dramatic waves, this tour to the Lost World is an absolute must for those who love the sea and who want to learn from and be inspired by the best.
Oh, and it'll be fun too...
Oregon Lost World Tour
- Experienced workshop leaders and renowned fine art photographers
- Amazing coastal locations
- Excellent quality hotels
- Single occupancy as standard
- Small group size
- Image reviews, critiques, demos and slideshows
- Comfortable, secure vehicle
- 8 nights single occupancy accommodation
- Park fees
- All transport from the start to the end of the tour
- Flights to and from Portland Oregon
- Other meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Flight to Portland International Airport (PDX), arrive before 17.00 on 11th October, 2025. Depart Portland International Airport (PDX), depart after anytime on 19th October, 2025.
- 11-14°C, some clouds, sunny intervals
- 7.00 / 19.00