North Coast of Spain
04th - 09th May, 2019
A brand-new photography tour in a very rugged and beautiful part of the world, the northern coast of Spain, led by Jonathan Chritchley. Arriving at Biarritz airport in France, you will be met by Jonathan, and spend the first night in Biarritz itself. The next morning, after a shoot on a nearby beach, you head off over the border into Spain. From there you will travel along the coast staying in excellent quality hotels and shooting some at stunning and very dramatic coastal locations ideal for long exposure photography, with the possibility of some rough seas and waves to add to the mix. You will also have the opportunity to spend a couple of hours at the Guggenheim museum in Bilbao, shooting the incredible exterior of this iconic building. Wonderful food and great photography all washed down with an occasional bottle of excellent Rioja... what more is there....
All hotel accommodation includes single occupancy as standard.
- Airport transfers to hotel
- 5 nights' single occupancy accommodation
- Flights or other transport to Biarritz airport, France
- Other meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Flight to Biarritz, France, arrive before Before 16.00 on 04th May, 2019. Depart Biarritz, France, depart after After 15.00 on 09th May, 2019.
- 10-17°C, partially cloudy, some light winds
- 7.15 / 20.30