Namib Desert & Skeleton Coast
18th - 25th April, 2021
NAMIBIA PHOTOGRAPHY EXPEDITION. This week long adventure to Namibia, which includes an aerial photo shoot over the Skeleton Coast, is not the usual 'dead trees' Namibian photography tour. This trip, based in a very lovely hotel on the banks of the ephemeral Swakop River and just a few minutes' drive from the center of the Namibian town of Swakopmund, focuses on the dramatic Skeleton Coast and stunning Namib Desert, travelling in especially adapted 4x4s with fully trained driver guides to make sure you get the most out of your journey. Led by Africa veteran, fine art photographer Jonathan Chritchley, you will visit some of the most stunning locations, working to create minimalist land and seascapes from the land and from the air. There will be processing sessions, one to one critiques and of course great food, drink and chat for which Chritchley trips have become famous! An incredible new adventure in an amazing location!
- Transfers to and from Walvis Bay Airport
- Single occupancy accommodation in a good quality hotel with desert views.
- All meals and non-alcoholic drinks
- Flight over the Skeleton Coast
- Flights to and from Walvis Bay, Namibia.
- Other food and drink not mentioned above.
- Flight to Walvis Bay, arrive before 14.00 on 18th April, 2021. Depart Walvis Bay, depart after 14.00 on 25th April, 2021.
- 12-24°C, some cloud, cold in the mornings.
- 6.00 / 18.30