02nd - 09th December, 2019
An incredible photographic foray to the stunning Quirimbas Archipelago in Northern Mozambique. Led by experienced ocean photographer and Ocean Capture boss Jonathan Chritchley, this 7 day photo tour takes in the best of a true breathtaking environment. Working in and around the turquoise Indian Ocean, on white sandy beaches and from ancient fishing dhows, shooting the landscape, boats and people, this is truly an unforgettable experience, culminating in a 3 night stay in a 5 star boutique beach lodge on an otherwise uninhabited island. Wonderful locations, amazing photographic opportunities, great hotels and food, this photographic adventure has all the makings of a truly unforgettable week.
- Internal flights
- Single occupancy accommodation in great quality hotels
- All meals and soft drinks
- Dhow trips
- Travel to and from Johannesburg, South Africa
- Alcoholic drinks
- Flight to Johannesburg, arrive before 9.00 on 02nd December, 2019. Depart Johannesburg, depart after 20.00 on 09th December, 2019.
- 22-35°C, warm, humid, occasional showers
- 6.10 / 18.00