ICELAND MYVATN WINTER LANDSCAPE
23rd February - 02nd March, 2019
ICELAND MYVATN WINTER LANDSCAPE TOUR. A new foray into the winter wilds and dramatic lunar landcapes of Iceland, run by Morag Paterson and Ted Leeming. Two styles of creative fine art photography coming together: Morag and her distinctive ICM and abstract work, and Ted his creative, sometimes abstract, always unique eye. Two top photographers, a big 4x4 and a journey to the magical Lake Myvatn area of Eastern Iceland, taking in frozen waterfalls, snowscapes, and much more. A wonderful opportunity!
- Airport transfers
- 5 nights single occupancy accommodation
- Air travel to and from Akureyri
- Other meals and drinks not included above
- Flight to Akureyri, arrive before 16.00 on 23rd February, 2019. Depart Akureyri, depart after 16.00 on 02nd March, 2019.
- Cold, -5°C-0°C good chance of snow
- 10.00 / 15.00
- 7 days