09th - 16th September, 2023
ICELAND WESTJORDS PHOTOGRAPHY EXPEDITION . If you ask an Icelandic where their most favourite part of Iceland is, they will most likely mention the breathtaking north west penisular of the country known as the Westfjords. Here you can escape the mass tourism of the south coast of the island, and immerse yourself in the isolation and splendour of Icelandic life on the edge of the Arctic circle. This week long tour, led by mega star ocean photographer RACHAEL TALIBART, will incorporate some of the most majestic and diverse scenery in Iceland, from remote black beaches to sweeping cliffs, an abandoned herring factory, old shipwrecks, waterfalls, wide fjords and mounainous valleys. Ocean Capture have been running tours here since 2010, believing this stunning area to be in many ways the 'true' Iceland. The oldest part of the country, where nature still rules and where you don't have to queue to take a photograph. If you have already been to Iceland but have only visited the tourist spots then you really should experience this special place.
If you've never visited the country, then what a way to start! A wonderful photography tour in a really unique environment, with a world class photographer and tour leader in Rachael.
- Airport Transfers
- 7 nights' single occupancy accommodation in good quality hotels
- Travel to and from Iceland
- Other meals and drinks not included above.
- Flight to Keflavik Airport, Reykjavik, arrive before Before 16.30 on 09th September, 2023. Depart Keflavik Airport, Reykjavik, depart after After 16.00 on 16th September, 2023.
- 3-9°C, cloudy, some sunny intervals, some rain or snow
- 8.00 / 18.30