10th - 17th September, 2022
ICELAND HIGHLANDS PHOTOGRAPHY EXPEDITION. A 6 day expedition to a different planet. Or at least that's what you'd think. The centre of Iceland, only accesible in the summer months due to weather and ground conditions, is truly like nowhere else on Earth. Travelling in an especially adapted 4x4 vehicle with a highly experienced Icelandic driver/guide, you will see some of the most incredible landscapes on the planet; It really is like you're travelling through different film sets; one moment black deserts ringed with equally black volcanic mountains; then next it seems as though the world has been turned bright yellow as a moss specific to this time of year covers the entire area. You'll cross rivers in your vehicle, encounter lava fields, shoot high waterfalls, bright green mountains on black sand... the list of locations is as endless as the opportunities with which you'll be presented. Led by the incomparable Rachael Talibart, who will inspire you and guide you through this fairytale land of elves and trolls. Great hotels, food and unbelievable locations make this trip a fantastic experience!
This tour can be attended in conjunction with the Masters of Photography event on the south coast of Iceland September 2-9 2022, with Ragnar Axelson, Hans Strand, Rachael Talibart, Sandra Bartocha and Jonathan Chritchley.
- Airport Transfers
- 7 nights' single occupancy accommodation in a good quality hotels
- Flights to and from Iceland
- Other meals and drinks not included above.
- Flight to Keflavik Airport, Reykjavik, arrive before 16.30 on 10th September, 2022. Depart Keflavik Airport, Reykjavik, depart after 16.00 on 17th September, 2022.
- Highs of 12°C, lows of 6°C, cloudy, some rain expected
- 8.00 / 18.00