04th - 10th September, 2021
ICELAND HIGHLANDS PHOTOGRAPHY EXPEDITION. A 6 day expedition to a different planet. Or at least that's what you'd think. The centre of Iceland, only accesible in the summer months due to weather and ground conditions, is truly like nowhere else on Earth. Travelling in an especially adapted 4x4 vehicle with a highly experienced Icelandic driver/guide, you will see some of the most incredible landscapes on the planet; It really is like you're travelling through different film sets; one moment black deserts ringed with equally black volcanic mountains; then next it seems as though the world has been turned bright yellow as a moss specific to this time of year covers the entire area. You'll cross rivers in your vehicle, encounter lava fields, shoot high waterfalls, bright green mountains on black sand... the list of locations is as endless as the opportunities with which you'll be presented. Led by the incomparable duo Ted Leeming & Morag Paterson, who will inspire you and guide you through this fairytale land of elves and trolls. Great hotels, food and unbelievable locations make this trip a fantastic experience!
This tour can be booked with the Iceland Westfjords Tour led by Rachael Talibart which starts on Saturday 11th September 2021.
- 6 nights' single occupancy accommodation in good quality hotels
- All transport throughout the tour
- Travel to and from Reykjavik international airport
- Other drinks and activities not mentioned above
- Flight to Keflavik Airport, Reykjavik, arrive before By 16.00 on the 4th September 2021 on 04th September, 2021. Depart Keflavik Airport, Reykjavik, depart after After 15.00 on the 10th September on 10th September, 2021.
- 5)C to 9°C, some cloud and occasional rain showers
- 7.30 / 19.20