Iceland Eastfjords & Beyond
21st - 28th September, 2024
Iceland Eastfjords Expedition. A brand new photography tour run by Rachael Talibart to one of the remotest parts of Iceland, the north east corner known as the Eastfjords. This amazing place, itself a widnerness area, is filled to the brim with incredible photographic locations: high mountain peaks, stunning waterfalls, lava fields, stone circles, dramatic coastlines, the largest forest in Iceland and some of the country’s best folklore. Starting and ending in the capital of northern Iceland, Akureyri, and travelling in a specially adapted 4x4 vehicle piloted by our highly experienced Icdelandic driver-guide, the indomitable Sóla, this exciting 7 day photography expedition takes you well away from the tourist-ridden south, far into the north east and up to just 3km from the Arctic Circle. Then you'll head south along the Eastfjords, spending time at each location with Rachael on hand at all times to assist where needed. There will be the usual image reviews, post processing tips and critiques, some great hotels and of course the most amazing experiences. A visual feast awaits you!
- 7 nights' single occupancy accommodation in good quality hotels
- Image reviews and critiques
- Flights to and from Akureyri, Iceland
- Other meals & drinks not mentioned above
- Flight to Akureyri, arrive before 13.00 on 21st September, 2024. Depart Akureyri, depart after 13.00 on 28th September, 2024.
- 2°C-5°C, colder overnight, chance of rain showers, possible snow.
- 7.00 / 19.20