30th June - 07th July, 2023
An exciting and exhilerating photography tour to the west coat of Greenland, working in and around the legendary Disko Bay, shooting icebergs, glaciers, old ship yards and Inuit settlements. Based in Greenland's only 4 star hotel, and setting out each day on boats, our main focus will of course be the incredible icebergs that carve from two nearby glaciers. Starting and ending in Reyjavik, Iceland and capably led by salty sea dog and captain of minimalism Jonathan Chritchley, this week long tour is fast becoming an Ocean Capture favourite!
There will be slideshows, processing talks and one-to-one critiquing sessions too, to make sure you get the absolute maximum from your trip.
Single occupancy in good quality hotels is standard.
- 7 nights single occupancy accommodation in good quality hotels
- Private boat trips in Greenland
- Flights to and from Keflavik, Iceland
- Flights between Iceland and Greenland
- Other meals & drinks not mentioned above
- Flight to Keflavik Airport, Reykjavik, arrive before before 18.00 on Friday 15th November 2021 on 30th June, 2023. Depart Keflavik Airport, Reykjavik, depart after anytime on 07th July, 2023.
- 5°C, clear skies, some cloud.
- 3.00 / 2.00