08th - 11th June, 2023
FRIESIAN HORSES EQUINE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP. A wonderful photography workshop working with the fabulously powerful and beautiful Friesian horses of the northern Netherlands, and led by equine fine art photography Jonathan Chritchley. Known for their incredibly long manes and tails, and originally bred in the middle ages as war horses because of their size, strength and grace, these stunning animals are more commonly used these days in harness and under saddle in the field of dressage. Based in the 5 star country hotel Lauswolt, we will visit some of the top breeders in the Friesland area, shooting single horses, groups of 3 and larger. Indeed one of the stallions we shall be shooting is the international champion Tsjalle 454, an incredibly beautiful horse and a real legend within the Friesian community.
Jonathan's work with Friesian Horses, under the name 'Dark Horse', is widely recognised and the prints are collected internationally. The workshop is a unique opportunity to share his methods and techniques whist developing your own voice under Jonathan's expert and experienced guidance.
There will be photo reviews and processing demos and of course Jonathan will be on hand at all times to make sure you are getting the photos you hoped for. A wonderful workshop with the most stunning animals.
- 3 Nights' single occupancy accommodation in very good quality hotel.
- Airport Transfers
- Air travel to and from Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam
- Other meals and drinks not included above.
- Flight to Schiphol, Netherlands, arrive before 15.00 on 08th June, 2023. Depart Schiphol, Netherlands, depart after 16.00 on 11th June, 2023.
- Partially cloudy, some sunshine, temperatures from 12 to 17° Centigrade
- 6.30 / 21.00