02nd - 05th June, 2022
FRIESIAN HORSES EQUINE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP. A wonderful photography workshop working with the fabulously powerful and beautiful Friesian horses of the northern Netherlands. Known for their incredibly long manes and tails, and originally bred in the middle ages as war horses because of their size, strength and grace, these stunning animals are more commonly used these days in harness and under saddle in the field of dressage. Based in the 5 star country hotel Lauswolt, we will visit some of the top breeders in the Friesland area, shooting single horses, groups of 3 and larger. Indeed one of the stallions we shall be shooting is the international champion Tsjalle 454, an incredibly beautiful horse and a real legend within the Friesian community.
There will be photo reviews and processing demos and of course Jonathan will be on hand at all times to make sure you are getting the photos you hoped for. A fabulous workshop with the most stunning animals.
- Airport Transfers
- 3 Nights' single occupancy accommodation in very good quality hotel
- Travel to and from Schiphol Airport, Netherlands
- Other meals and drinks not included above.
- Flight to Schiphol, Netherlands, arrive before Before 15.00 on 02nd June, 2022. Depart Schiphol, Netherlands, depart after after 16.00 on 05th June, 2022.
- 15°C to 23°C, sunny, some cloud
- 6.30 / 21.00