10th - 13th June, 2021
FRIESIAN HORSES EQUINE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP. A wonderful photography workshop working with the fabulously powerful and beautiful Friesian horses of the northern Netherlands. Known for their incredibly long manes and tails, and originally bred in the middle ages as war horses because of their size, strength and grace, these stunning animals are more commonly used these days in harness and under saddle in the field of dressage. Based in the 5 star country hotel Lauswolt, we will visit some of the top breeders in the Friesland area, shooting single horses, groups of 3 and larger. Indeed one of the stallions we shall be shooting is the international champion Tsjalle 454, an incredibly beautiful horse and a real legend within the Friesian community.
There will be photo reviews and processing demos and of course Jonathan will be on hand at all times to make sure you are getting the photos you hoped for. A wonderful workshop with the most stunning animals.
- Airport Transfers from Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam
- 3 Nights' single occupancy accommodation in very good quality hotel
- Travel to and from Amsterdam
- Other meals and drinks not included above.
- Flight to Amsterdam Schiphol, arrive before Before 2.30pm on Thursday 10th June 2021 on 10th June, 2021. Depart Amsterdam Schiphol, depart after After 15.00 on Sunday 13th June on 13th June, 2021.
- 12-18)C, cloudy with sunny intervals
- 6.30 / 21.00