Friesian Horses 2019
06th - 09th June, 2019
A wonderful photography tour working with the fabulously powerful and beautiful Friesian horses of the northern Netherlands. Known for their incredibly long manes and tails, and originally bred in the middle ages as war horses because of their size, strength and grace, these stunning animals are more commonly used these days in harness and under saddle in the field of dressage.Based in the 5 star country hotel Lauswolt, we will visit some of the top breeders in the Friesland area, shooting single horses, groups of 3 and larger. Indeed one of the stallions we shall be shooting is the international champion Tsjalle 454, an incredibly beautiful horse and a real legend within the Friesian community.
There will be photo reviews and processing demos and of course Jonathan will be on hand at all times to make sure you are getting the photos you hoped for. A wonderful new tour with the most stunning animals.
Arrive Amsterdam Schiphol before 14.30 Thursday 6th June 2019
Depart Amsterdam Schiphol after 15.00 Sunday 9th June 2019
- Airport transfers to hotel
- 3 nights' single occupancy accommodation in luxury hotel
- Breakfasts and 3 course dinners
- Flights or travel to and from Schiphol
- Any meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Flight to Amsterdam Schiphol, arrive before Before 14.30 on 06th June, 2019. Depart Amsterdam Schiphol, depart after After 15.00 on 09th June, 2019.
- 12-18°C, partially cloudy
- 6.20 / 21.25