03rd - 10th May, 2025
A brand new Ocean Capture adventure to the fabulous Cyclades Islands, the stunning island group in the Aegean Sea south east of mainland Greece. Starting and ending in Mikonos, where the international airport is situated, you'll island hop by boat to the beautiful Paros and Amorgos, staying in fantastic hotels right at the water's edge, focusing on creating graphic abstracts of the iconic architecture, and of course the coastline and the waters of the Aegean.
Led by Ocean Capture boss, fine art photography guru and salty sea dog Jonathan Chritchley, and featuring superb locations, local food and wine, this fabulous week long tour looks set to become a real classic!
- 7 nights single occupancy accommodation in good quality hotels
- Boat fares
- Flights to and from Mykonos, Greece
- Other meals & drinks not mentioned above
- Flight to Mykanos (JMK), arrive before 14.00 on 03rd May, 2025. Depart Mykanos (JMK), depart after 16.00 on 10th May, 2025.
- 14-25°C, sunny, slightly windy
- 6.35 / 19.50