Cote d’Azur Minimalist Workshop
21st - 26th April, 2024
Join Waiting List
COTE D'AZUR MINIMALIST. A brand new photography workshop in the stunning region of Provence in France that has become the new home of Ocean Capture and its founder, fine art photographer Jonathan Chritchley. Staying in a beautiful beachside hotel you will photograph the stunning rocky coastline, piers & jetties, rivers, waterfalls and mountains in and around the legendary Saint-Tropez, Nice, Sainte-Maxime and Saint-Raphael amongst others. A small group of 6 guests, amazing photography in a truly iconic and breathtaking part of the world, great hotel and food, and a drop or two of the local wine and a healthy dose of Rivera glamour... are you in?
- 4 nights' single occupancy accommodation in very good quality hotel
- Airport Transfers
- Air Travel to and from Nice, France
- Other meals and drinks not included above.
- Flight to Nice Airport, France , arrive before 14.00 on 21st April, 2024. Depart Nice Airport, France , depart after 15.00 on 26th April, 2024.
- 9°C-14°C, sunny with cloudy intervals
- 7.00 / 19.00