Cornwall Photography Retreat
01st - 06th December, 2022
The draw and power of the Atlantic Ocean crashing on to the fractured cliffs, secret coves, golden beaches coupled with big skies give rise to land and seascapes of a different scale. For fine art photographer Paul Sanders, Cornwall has a magnetic attraction and has always been a place of quiet contemplation. Your base will be the stunning Chapel House boutique hotel in Penzance. This trip aims to focus on the individual and their personal connection, inspiration and observation with the chosen locations. You will not be racing around to as many locations as possible but rather spending quality time absorbing and exploring a small number of places allowing as much time as you need to discover the photographer you really are.
Paul will be on hand to help with any questions and difficulties you may have, and will spend time explaining his mindful approach to photography and how to make the most of what you are presented with and help you simplify your compositions to capture the beauty of the Cornish landscape.
Throughout the workshop you will receive extensive tuition to help you develop your photography skills. Whatever your level of experience, you will receive guidance and insight to help improve the technical and creative aspects of your images.
You’ll receive image critique during your evening sessions, providing constructive feedback about your photographs.
This workshop is an incredible opportunity to explore your relationship in a breathtaking landscape, asking you to be truly present and fully engaging with what’s in front of you. You’ll discover the way that everyone adopts their own perspective of the environment that we’re in, and have an opportunity to reflect upon how your perspective mirrors your emotions and view of the world.
• Beautiful accommodation in the stunning Chapel House boutique hotel in Penzance
• All meals from a menu of local, seasonal food & drink included as well as tea, coffee and water included throughout your stay
• Led by award winning Landscape Photographer
• Masterclass in Landscape Photography
• Suitable for digital and film format
• All Levels catered for
• Transport to and from all locations
Duration: 5 nights / 6 days Tuition
Tutor: Paul Sanders
Group Size: Up to 6
- 5 nights' single occupancy accommodation in boutique hotel
- All meals and non-alcoholic drinks
- Transport during the workshop
- Travel to and from Cornwall
- Other meals and drinks not included above.
- 5-8°C, cloudy, some rain
- 8.00 / 4.30pm