Bruges & Damme Canal
20th - 23rd January, 2022
BRUGES CREATIVE WORKSHOP. A brand new 3 day creative workhop to the fabulous floating city of Bruges in Belgium. Often called the Venice of the north, with its winding canals and lovely architecture, Bruges also most definitely has its own identity, with tree-lined squares, micro breweries and chocolate shops on every corner! Then we add the stunning Damme canal surrounded straight lines of trees and long footpaths. A first rate hotel right on one of the canals, and our very own monochrome master Jonathan Chritchley at the helm, this is certainly a wonderful weekend break in a very lovely environment.
- 3 Nights' single occupancy accommodation in very good quality hotel.
- Airport transfers
- International travel to and from Bruges
- Other meals and drinks not included above.
- Flight to Brussels, arrive before Before 16.00 on 20th January, 2022. Depart Brussels, depart after After 15.00 on 23rd January, 2022.
- 3°C-7°C, cloudy, sunny intervals, occasional showers
- 7.40 / 18.00