Brittany Lighthouses & Coast
19th - 25th March, 2022
BRITTANY LIGHTHOUSES & COAST PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR. A highly successful and exhilarating tour since 2014, it is Rachael Talibart, Ocean Capture's own wave crusader, who picks up the mantle in 2022. Starting and finishing in the lovely northern French town of Saint Malo, this tour takes in some of the most beautiful coastline that France has to offer. The pink granite coast, the house wedged between two giant rocks, the rugged cliffs close to Brest, and some of the most famous lighthouses in the world. Culminating in a helicopter shoot over a lighthouse with one of the most experienced photo-pilots in Europe, this is an incredible, epic land-based sea adventure led by one of the best coastal photographers in the world today. Great food, lovely hotels and of course a decent bottle of wine or two, what better could there be if you are a sea-loving photographer!
Single Occupancy as standard in good quailty hotels.
- 6 nights' single occupancy accommodation in good quality hotels
- Helicopter shoot (weather and conditions permitting)
- Travel to and from Saint Malo, France
- Other drinks and activities not mentioned above
- Flight to Dinard, arrive before 18.00 on 19th March, 2022. Depart Dinard, depart after Anytime on 25th March, 2022.
- 11°C daytime to 6°C overnight, chances of rain and wind, rough seas.
- 7.30 / 19.20