Big Sur California
11th - 17th November, 2023
The legendary Big Sur California. This 6 day photography tour led by hugely talented fine art photographer and all round good egg Paul Sanders takes in some of the most beautiful and historic seascapes of the North American continent. Immortalised by Jack Kerouac in words, and on film by, amongst others, Ansel Adams, Edward Weston, Morley Baer, Brett Weston and Wynn Bullock, this stretch of rugged coastline is to seascape photography what the French Riviera is to impressionist painting. Meeting first at a high end airport hotel near San Francisco International Airport for an introduction and briefing, then driving down to your lovely hotel in Monterey together, you will travel the short distances up and down the coast each day; to Carmel, the great coastal National Parks and into Big Sur itself, shooting at either end of the day to maximise the potential at these most iconic locations. This tour, which has been an Ocean Capture favourite since 2014, offers not only incredible photographic opportunities but also a long glimpse into the history of land and seascape photography. One not to be missed.
- 6 nights' single occupancy accommodation in a very good quality hotel
- Entry fee to National Parks
- Flights to and from San Francisco
- Other meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Flight to San Francisco International , arrive before 16.00 on 11th November, 2023. Depart San Francisco International , depart after 14.00 on 17th November, 2023.
- 14-22°C, cloudy with sunny intervals
- 6.00 / 18.00