Biarritz Equine Photography Workshop
18th - 21st June, 2020
BIARRITZ EQUINE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP. A 3 day workshop working with different breeds of horses in the very beautiful area around Biarritz in south west France. This workshop, led by fine art equine and ocean photographer Jonathan Chritchley, will concentrate on 'capture to print', with photo shoots twice daily and processing sessions, image reviews, slideshows, technique demos and preparing for print. You'll stay in very lovely 4 star country hotel, and, working daily at a nearby equestrian centre run by one of France's most accomplished national riders, have access to some beautiful horses such as Andalucians, Lusitanos and Arabs in a variety of different locations; fields, Spanish style arena and, conditons permitting, the beach.
Whether you are starting out at Equine Photography, or already established and seeking stunning portfolio images, this exciting new workshop will provide you with all you need!
- Airport Transfers
- 3 Nights' Single Occupancy Accommodation in a lovely hotel
- Travel to and from France
- Other meals not mentioned above
- Flight to Bordeaux, arrive before Before 11.30am on 18th June, 2020. Depart Bordeaux, depart after After 15.00 on 21st June, 2020.
- 14°C-25°C, sunny with some cloud.
- 6.25 / 21.50