Masters of Photography 2021
27th June - 03rd July, 2021
The MASTERS of PHOTOGRAPHY workshop is a bi-annual exclusive fine art photography experience, based in luxury hotel in a different country each time, and bringing together 5 of the world’s greatest fine art landscape photographers for twice daily shoots, talks, discussions and slideshows,
The MASTERS of PHOTOGRAPHY 2021 workshop offers something completely unique in the field of photography workshops and seminars. ACCESS. Access to the greatest fine art landscape photographers, in very small groups, for 1 week, in the beautiful country of ICELAND.
For a small number of invited clients this will be an opportunity to mix with the world’s best – shoot with them, talk with them, chat over a drink or around a table in the lovely surroundings of coastal Iceland. Whether it be photographic techniques, processing methods or elements of the photography business our experts will share with you their knowledge, built up over countless years in the world of fine art photography.
The MASTERS of PHOTOGRAPHY workshop – 6 days of total immersion in the world of fine art photography, surrounded by leading experts, in a stunning, friendly, luxury environment. Truly the ultimate fine art photography experience.
The photographers for 2021 are truly an inspiring group. From Sweden, legendary landscape photographer HANS STRAND brings his unique eye, both from the and and from the air. From Iceland, RAGNAR AXELSSON, know to the world as RAX, must be one of the most influential photographers of this generation. From Germany, the fantastic artist known for her stunning abstract visions of the world, SANDRA BARTOCHA, and from the UK, Queen of the waves, the unbelievably talented RACHAEL TALIBART. The event is hosted and organised by JONATHAN CHRITCHLEY.
- An entirely new and exclusive photography event.
- 5 of the world's greatest fine art photographers together for 6 days.
- A luxury hotel and spa
- Daily shoots with the guest photographers, 3-4 to a vehicle.
- Daily Ocean Capture Talks - slideshows, talks and demos by the guest photographers.
- One to one time with the guest photographers for critiques and advice.
- Aerial shoot with Hand Strand.
- Airport Transfers
- 6 nights single occupancy accommodation in luxury hotel
- All meals
- Travel to and from Iceland
- Alcoholic drinks
- Flight to Keflavik, Reykjavik, Iceland, arrive before Before 16.30 on 27th June, 2021. Depart Keflavik, Reykjavik, Iceland, depart after After 15.00 on 03rd July, 2021.
- 5°-12°C, cloudy, some sunshine
- 3.30am / 2.30am