03rd - 10th July, 2021
An exciting and exhilerating photography tour to the west coat of Greenland, working in and around the legendary Disko Bay, shooting icebergs, glaciers, old ship yards and Inuit settlements. Based in Greenland's only 4 star hotel, and setting out each day on boats, our main focus will of course be the incredible icebergs that carve from two nearby glaciers. Starting and ending in Reyjavik, Iceland and capably led by salty sea dog and captain of minimalism Jonathan Chritchley, this week long tour is fast becoming an Ocean Capture favourite! There will be slideshows, processing talks and one-to-one sessions too.
Single occupancy in good quality hotels is standard.
- Single occupancy in good quality hotels in Iceland and Greenland
- Boat trips
- Travel to and from Iceland
- Flights from Iceland to Greenland
- Other meals & drinks not mentioned above
- Flight to Reyjavik Keflavik, arrive before Before 7.00am on Saturday 3rd July on 03rd July, 2021. Depart Reyjavik Keflavik, depart after Anytime on Saturday 10th July on 10th July, 2021.
- 3-8°C, some sunshine, cloudy spells
- 1.30am / 1.30am